Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 150 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorful stylized image of an elephant and inscribed into elaborate mandala motifs. The elephant is enhanced by a Swarovski crystal above the trunk.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Ghana government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has wonderful details. Add this 1 kilo Antique Silver Elephant coin to your cart today!
Mandala bears a powerful symbolism and is interpreted as the model of the Universe, and its complicated structures convey the sense of harmony and calmness. In this coin, mandala is combined with another special symbol, the elephant, which is associated with sacred wisdom and power.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.