- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue. Included is an image of the round table and individual knights.
- Reverse: Features an image of Arthur's battle with Mordred, two men on horseback are pierced by their weapons. The royal throne and two warring armies in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver King Arthur coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A legendary coin to add to your collection. Add this Arthur & Mordred Silver coin to your cart today!
Although after fifteen centuries of human imagination it is impossible to distinguish between fact and fiction, a man named Arthur evidently lived. At the beginning of the 6th century AD, he was to lead Britain's defense against the Saxons and he was to lay the foundations of an island empire that has been preserved to this day.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.