Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
You’ll find the same Gold Maple Leaf design and mint mark on this 2021 collectible, but with a tailored specimen finish that was inspired by the striking exterior of our Winnipeg facility.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes packaged in a black clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Your coin’s reverse reproduces the iconic maple leaf from the 1979 Gold Maple Leaf bullion coin designed by Master Engraver Walter Ott; to this day, the design remains in use on all Maple Leaf bullion coins. The reverse features a "W" mint mark to the left of the leaf stem, indicating that this numismatic coin was struck at our Winnipeg facility rather than in Ottawa, where our numismatic coins are typically struck. On both the reverse and obverse, the coin’s tailored specimen finish was inspired by our Winnipeg facility’s striking exterior, with straight lines in the background meeting on an angle in the center.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
It’s a “made in Manitoba” Gold Maple Leaf, now in a stunning new finish. Add this 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf W Mint Mark Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.