- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with included Tetris® style card.
- Obverse: Features officially licensed full-color graphic depicting a Tetrimino pattern design.
- Reverse: Features officially licensed full-color graphic depicting a 3D Tetrimeno design.
Whether you are a Precious Metals investor or collector, or a Tetris fan, these coins make an excellent gift to yourself or others. Add this Tetris™ Tetrimino Blocks 1 oz Silver Colorized Round in TEP to your cart today!
In 1984, the Tetris® game was born from the imagination of computer programmer Alexey Pajitnov. Inspired by his favorite puzzle board game, Pentominos, Pajitnov created an electronic game that let players arrange puzzle pieces in real time as they fell from the top of the playing field. The resulting design was a game that used seven distinctive geometric playing pieces, each made up of four squares. Pajitnov called this game “Tetris,” a combination of “tetra” (the Greek word meaning “four”) and “tennis” (his favorite sport).
Tetris™ & © 1985~2021 Tetris Holding.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 16, 2021
pretty cool, not my favorite of the tetris coins but I'd honestly be happy if only one out of the few were available. they are all great. thanks
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.