- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Worldwide mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases/First Release designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Gold Eagle combines beauty with Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2020-W 1 oz Burnished Gold Eagle graded MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.