- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Worldwide mintage of 300 coins.
- Comes in themed packaging and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by officially licensed SEGA imagery.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Sonic the Hedgehog, along with the inscription "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" and the 30th anniversary logo.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These official Sonic Brilliant Uncirculated coins make the perfect gift for SEGA fans and coin collectors alike. Your favorite character now in Gold. Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Sonic The Hedgehog Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
Sonic the Hedgehog
SEGA released the first game featuring the titular character, Sonic the Hedgehog, on June 23rd, 1991, introducing us to the speedy blue hedgehog who loves adventure, freedom, and never backs down from a challenge. Dr. Eggman debuted alongside Sonic in 1991 as the main antagonist, who dreams of dominating the world and oftentimes traps helpless animals in his robots to use for his nefarious purposes.
As the series continued, we were introduced to an even bigger cast of characters including Miles “Tails” Prower, a two-tailed fox, and Knuckles the Echidna. Tails, Sonic’s best friend first introduced in 1992 in Sonic the Hedgehog 2, can spin his two tails quickly enough to fly. A mechanical genius, he looks up to Sonic and oftentimes aids in his journeys. Knuckles the Echidna appeared in the following game, Sonic the Hedgehog 3. As the guardian of the Master Emerald, he will stop at nothing to protect the Emerald and his home of Angel Island from anyone who wishes to abuse its powers.
APMEX has teamed up with SEGA to release a collection of officially licensed products to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog. Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog with our selection of Sonic the Hedgehog Gold and Silver coins!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jason M
Date:Sep 4, 2021
Awesome coin. I like how they went with the classic art style. Sonic was my childhood and I love these Apmex partnerships that bring our favorite icons to gold and silver.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand