- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Limited mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of an ox among bamboo stalks. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "ox", the inscription "OX 2021" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark. The design is showcased with colorized detail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Ox Gold coin by adding a display box to your order.
APMEX is an authorized distributor of The Perth Mint products, allowing APMEX to get coins directly from The Perth Mint and pass them along to you. This Year of the Ox coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2021-P 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Ox Colorized coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Lunar Series III
The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins that began with Perth's Lunar Series I in 1996 and continued with Lunar Series II in 2008. Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity and today are available in a wide variety of sizes & finishes.
The Year of the Ox
The reverse design of Perth Mint's Lunar Coins change each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2021 reverse celebrates the Year of the Ox. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, and every 12th preceding year are said to be kind, intelligent, honest, and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset and calm demeanor, they are recognized as great leaders. Other Gold releases from The Perth Mint celebrating the Chinese Lunar Calendar include:
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.