- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Comes packaged in a themed carrier and protected by an acrylic capsule.
- Coin measures 40 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved image of a colorized Gandalf the Grey standing in the Shire.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver $2 Lord of the Rings: Gandalf Coin to your cart today.
Gandalf the Grey and the Lord of the Rings
Gandalf, more than any other character in fiction, established the modern archetype of the wise old wizard. As one of the Maiar, angelic beings of great power, created by Eru Ilúvatar, Gandalf took the form of an old man so that his wisdom and council might be heeded. He and other wizards were sent forth by the lesser gods known as the Valar to Middle Earth as part of a council intended to aid those who were under threat from the Dark Lord Sauron. Gandalf had a love of Hobbits and simple things and was instrumental in the finding and later destruction of the one ring of power.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.