Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 175 coins.
- Comes housed in a red box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 8 grams (.23791 oz) of .925 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II exclusive to Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features a colored Blue Sturgeon Fish, also known as the Powder Blue Tang.
- Guaranteed by the British government.
Protect you newest investment by storing in one of our security safes, and protect against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2021 BIOT Silver Proof 50p Sea Creatures Blue Sturgeon Fish coin to your cart today!
Pobjoy Mint is a privately held company in Surrey, England that was founded in 1965 by Derek Pobjoy. Today, it continues to be a family ran business and a leader in the manufacturer of legal tender coins for British Overseas Territories. As a private mint, they also produce medals, medallions, official regalla (royal crowns and scepters), tokens, and a wide range of numismatic coins. Also, Pobjoy is known for developing the first man-made precious metals called Virenium®. Additionally, Pobjoy is the only mint that has perfected the manufacturing of colored Titanium coinage in the world!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.