- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .858 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- Mintage of only 200,000 coins!
- First Day of Issue designation guarantees that this coin was among the very first shipped from the Mint on release.
- Obverse: Features Liberty in profile wearing a radiant coronet, designed by Anthony de Francisci, whose AF monogram appears at bottom.
- Reverse: An American eagle rests on a rock, holding an olive branch above the inscription "PEACE".
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint with no mint mark.
Add the 2021 Peace Dollar to your collection today!
After 100 years, the U.S. Mint has finally made a new Peace Dollar, one of the most popular numismatic series of all time. These coins will be highly popular with modern collectors and fans of vintage U.S. coinage alike.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.