Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .858 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- Mintage of only 200,000 coins!
- The FirstStrike® designation certifies that these coins were shipped from the U.S. Mint in the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Features Liberty in profile wearing a radiant coronet, designed by Anthony de Francisci, whose AF monogram appears at bottom.
- Reverse: An American eagle rests on a rock, holding an olive branch above the inscription "PEACE".
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint with no mint mark.
Add the 2021 Peace Dollar to your collection today!
After 100 years, the U.S. Mint has finally made a new Peace Dollar, one of the most popular numismatic series of all time. These coins will be highly popular with modern collectors and fans of vintage U.S. coinage alike.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.