- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This large kilo coin is an excellent way to accumulate .999 fine Silver in the form of a highly coveted collector's item. Add this 2021 kilo Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Kilo Silver Libertads
The larger Kilo size showcases the beauty of the classic Libertad design on a larger coin. The design features Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico on the reverse. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The Mexican Mint is located in Mexico City.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:New York City
Date:Aug 28, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.