- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each Fender® guitar comes housed in a display case along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 Fender® guitars worldwide.
- Sold out at the mint.
- World’s first ever Silver Fender® Telecaster® shaped legal tender coin.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Fender® Telecaster® which displays the 75th anniversary logo along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Each guitar displays the date and a unique serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add the 1 oz Silver Fender® Telecaster® guitar to your cart today!
PAMP Suisse is known for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the Precious Metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins, and officially licensed products.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 27, 2021
Got the last 5, my son is a fanatic about guitars in general, but this 99.99 SILVER FENDER will blow his mind. Gonna make 1 into a Pendant so he can wear ?? it around his neck (might do the same for myself and girlfriend).
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.