- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 1,000 Retro Worm Proof rounds.
- APMEXclusive® series.
- Rounds come housed in a custom acrylic display case featuring an astronaut and space theme. Also included is a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the bald eagle emblem design and the scene of the moon landing, in addition to the face value, year of issue and “National Aeronautics & Space Administration.”
- Reverse: Features the world-renowned NASA retro worm logo.
- This round is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Keep your 2022 1 oz Proof Silver NASA Retro Worm Logo round safe, along with your other Silver collectibles, when you add a home safe or lockbox to your order.
These Proof Silver rounds are ideal for any collector or NASA enthusiast and make a great present for yourself or others. Add the 2022 1 oz Silver NASA Retro Worm Logo Proof to your cart now!
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is a government organization focused on space exploration and technological breakthroughs as well as human spaceflight, aviation and space science and applications. NASA is the focal point of American civil aerospace research and development, having been founded on the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) as well as other government organizations.
Since its inception, NASA has made a number of contributions to society, from inspiring future generations with its space exploration and science research accomplishments to being an autonomous organization that develops cutting-edge technologies on the ground.
About Retro Worm Logo
NASA's logo has been around for almost half a century and is well known. When Richard Danne and Bruce Blackburn were students at the Rhode Island School of Design in 1974, they created the "worm" design, which depicts earth laid over itself in red with wriggling white tentacles reaching up to the sky. The original design, which became famous in the mid-nineteenth century, was resurrected in 1975 and used to create a modern appearance for the circular blue, white and red insignia that had previously been used. The "return of the worm" has been discussed recently, but the insignia is only utilized on special occasions and for commercial marketing purposes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.