- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 1,000
- Fifth release of the Nautical Ounce series.
- Coins are in proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Sedov in sail with a stylized compass in the background. The inscriptions "Nautical Ounce", “2021”, nautical instruments and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
Protect your Silver Rwanda Nautical Ounce coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Nautical Ounce Sedov coin to your cart today!
Nautical Ounce Series
The Sedov set sail from Kiel, Germany as Magdalene Vinnen II in 1921 by the F. A Vinnen & Co shipping company. The beautiful four-masted ship traded hands after the surrender of Nazi Germany in 1945 and was renamed to Sedov, an ode to the famous Russian polar explorer Georgy Sedov. Today, the ship is considered the largest traditional sailing ship still sailing in the world. It is a beautiful example of one of the most beloved eras in ship building history.
The Nautical Ounce series has become a favorite among collectors around the world, known for its limited mintages and wide selection of options for every release. This release continues with an extremely limited mintage Gold option as well as four unique Silver iterations of various finishes and mintages.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 18, 2021
This is the most attractive and highly detailed ship coin I have found to date. It is a beautiful masterpiece from Rwanda. The Sedov shines on this proof coin. Ship lovers everywhere grab this up as there are only 1,000 available. You will treasure it as part of your collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.