You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Comes packaged in a themed carrier and protected by an acrylic capsule.
- Coin measures 40 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved image of a colorized Aragorn with sword drawn while standing within a stone archway.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver $2 Lord of the Rings Aragorn coin to your cart today.
Aragorn and the Lord of the Rings
Aragorn, son of Arathorn, is a ranger of the long-lived Dunedain people in the north of Middle Earth. He is descended of the line of Kings of Gondor. Aragorn is in his 80s at the time of the War of the Ring. He meets Frodo and the other Hobbits upon their intended rendezvous with Gandalf at the Prancing Pony in the town of Bree. Ever since then, Aragorn's path to return the line of kings to the throne in Gondor was set.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.