- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Comes packaged in a themed carrier and protected by an acrylic capsule.
- Coin measures 22 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved image of Aragorn.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .9999 fine Gold. Add this 2021 1/4 oz Gold $25 Lord of the Rings: Aragorn to your cart today.
Aragorn and the Lord of the Rings
Aragorn, son of Arathorn, is a ranger of the long-lived Dunedain people in the North of Middle Earth. He is descended of the line of Kings of Gondor. Aragorn is in his eighties at the time of the War of the Ring. He meets Frodo and the other Hobbits upon their intended rendezvous with Gandalf at the Prancing Pony in the town of Bree. Ever since then Aragorn's path to return the line of kings to the thrown in Gondor was set.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.