Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Presents the weight, purity, country of issue with a bald eagle emblem in the center.
- Reverse: Since this is a CoinJewels coin, a piece of charred oak is placed in the reverse, surrounded by illustrations of the giant goldenrod flower, the northern cardinal, and the Kentucky state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Present your new item in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Kentucky Charred Oak coin to your cart today!
About Treasures of the U.S.
These coins are perfect for collectors interested in learning more about the history and culture of every state in the U.S. With intricately detailed designs that showcase what sets each state apart - including the state bird and flower - these coin are beloved for their artistry and collectibility. All of the artifacts inside the coins are natural and native to each state. The objects also vary in value and scarcity and are important elements for the state they represent. With a limited mintage of only 500, collectors rest assured knowing that this set is rare. Walk through the nation's history and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
About Bourbon and Charred Oak
Kentucky is famous for its bourbon, America's only native spirit, and 95% of it is produced in Kentucky. Today there are 8.1 million barrels of bourbon again in Kentucky rickhouses. To be considered true bourbon, it must meet several qualifications. It must be: made in the United States, made from at least 51% corn, distilled at no higher than 160 proof, put into a barrel at no higher than 125 proof and put into a new, charred oak container.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.