- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and an the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains charred oak. The design features the state flower (Giant goldenrod), state bird (Northern Cardinal), and the State flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Display your new item in style by adding an attractive presentation box.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Kentucky Charred Oak coin to your cart today!
About Treasures of the U.S.
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 500, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
About Bourbon and Charred Oak
Kentucky is famous for its production of Bourbon. It is America's only native spirit, and 95% is produced in Kentucky. Today there are 8.1 million barrels of bourbon again in Kentucky rickhouses. To be considered true bourbon, it must be; made in the United States; made from at least 51 percent corn; distilled at no higher than 160 proof; put into a barrel at no higher than 125 proof and put into a new, charred oak container.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.