- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a clad half dollar, a Silver dollar, and five dollar Gold coin.
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- 2017-S Boy's Town Clad Half Dollar:
- Obverse: Features an older brother holding the hand of his younger brother in 1917. They walk toward Father Flanagan’s Boys Home and the 1940s Pylon representing what would become Boys Town.
- Reverse: Features a present–day Boys Town neighborhood of homes where children are schooled and nurtured by caring families. Out of these homes come young adults who graduate from high school and the Boys Town program.
- 2017-P Boy's Town Centennial $1 Silver Dollar:
- Obverse: Depicts a young girl sitting alone and gazing upward into the branches of an oak tree looking for help. The empty space around the girl is deliberate and meant to show the child’s sense of loneliness, isolation and helplessness.
- Reverse: Features an oak tree offering shelter and a sense of belonging to the family holding hands below it, which includes the girl from the obverse.
- 2017-W Boy's Town Centennial Gold $5.00:
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Father Flanagan. Inscriptions include “Boys Town Centennial", "In God We Trust", "Fr. Edward Flanagan" and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Features an outstretched hand holding a young oak tree growing from an acorn. As stated in the idiom “Mighty oaks from little acorns grow,” this design represents the potential of each child helped by Boys Town to grow into a productive, complete adult.
- Comes complete with an original box and a certificate of authenticity.
Add this 2017 3-Coin 100th anniversary Boys Town Centennial Commemorative Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.