Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 5 per customer.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 850 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the national shield’s sculptural relief design that is surrounded by "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Winged Victory statue in front of the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your new Gold Libertad in style when you add a beautiful display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads are more affordable renditions of the Gold Libertad, but still have extremely low mintages, making them desirable and highly collectible. Add this 2021 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart while you still can!
Mexican Gold Libertads
Gold Libertads were first struck in 1/10 oz Gold in a BU finish in 1991. These bullion coins are well known for their low mintages that make them harder to get and, consequently, more collectible.
La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint) is the oldest mint in North America and produces the world-renowned Gold Libertads. The mint also bears the responsibility of being the national mint of Mexico. It was first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is the country’s central bank and is also the Mexican Mint's biggest client because it produces the country’s circulating coinage and currency, in addition to Precious Metal coins. The mint can be found in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.