- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX offers the largest selection of holiday-themed products in the industry, which make the perfect gift for a loved one. To see our full assortment of holiday-themed products, check out The Holiday Shop for more seasonal offerings that can only be found here.
- Individual bars come in sealed in special holiday tamper-evident packaging. This green colorful insert card features images of snowflakes, ornaments and spruce tips.
- The accompanying green card (2 1/2"x3 1/4") lists the weight and guaranteed purity of the Silver bar.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5”x2 5/8”x3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10”x2 5/8”x3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: Beautiful American eagle design common amongst APMEX products featuring 13 small stars to represent the original colonies. This design is shown below the bar’s weight and purity.
- Reverse: APMEX logo and web address.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Secure your Silver bar by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10, we also have a 20-count storage box.
The 1 oz bar is a very cost-efficient option to build your assets. Add this 1 oz APMEX Silver bar in TEP packaging to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Precious Metals products. TEP packaging is your symbol of guarantee that these bars were processed straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each 1 oz APMEX Silver bar to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each bar is protected after they are removed directly from the boxes. Each bar is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your bar's finish.
The sealing process seals the bar within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the bar in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 1 oz Silver APMEX Bar in TEP packaging.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the bars you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. This process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic bar — guaranteed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.