- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Depicts in 3D enamel a holly branch. The branch is finished with green enamel, its veins are gold-plated and the berries are in red enamel. It is surrounded by other holly images. The inscriptions include the name of the series, weight of the coin, purity and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country and the face value.
- This coin is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A special Christmas Edition of the popular Golden Flower collection. Add this beautiful 3D Holly coin to your cart today!
Holly: A Christmas Tradition
Holly is a symbol to Christians of Christ's crown of thorns. The berries is a symbol of his blood and the evergreen a metaphor for life and death. The tradition can be traced back to northern Europe and was first celebrated as a plant of great importance by the Pagans.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.