- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 3,888 coins.
- The coin is presented in a contemporary latex case which displays both sides of the coin and is accompanied by an illustrated shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts a striking image of a Chinese dragon with a tightly curled body. Included in the design is The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2021-P Australian Silver Proof Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2021-P 1 oz Silver Proof Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Depicted as serpentine-shaped creatures with piercing eyes, horns, whiskers, scales and sharp claws, mythological dragons have been part of Chinese culture for thousands of years. Despite their fearsome appearance, they are revered as benevolent creatures with divine origins. Said to offer humanity guidance and protection, they symbolized the emperor’s sacred power and are still regarded as powerful omens of good fortune.
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver Commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly & Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian Commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.