|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains three 1 oz coins for a total of 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of 300 coins.
- Comes in a themed box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Included are the inscriptions for the year of issue, fineness and weight of the coin, country of issue and the words "Middle Earth."
- Reverse: The three characters featured on the coins are Uruk-hai Lurtz, wizard Saruman and the Eye of Sauron. Around the edge of each coin are the inscriptions "The Fellowship of the Ring" and "20th Anniversary." Included on each coin is some hidden text.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Each coin has select color, bringing these villains to life. Add this Shadow In the East Proof Set to your cart today!
The Lord of the Rings
The first movie in this epic series was released in 2001 with a subtitle of The Fellowship of the Ring. The movie is based of J.R.R. Tolkien's novel which was first published in 1954. The first movie was directed by Peter Jackson and filmed in his native New Zealand. There were three movies released in this series from 2001 and 2003.
New Zealand Post
The New Zealand Post has been representing New Zealand for more than 178 years. They are the official issuer of New Zealand legal tender commemorative coins in partnership with the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. Their coins reflect New Zealand's people, place, history, heritage and culture and highly collectible with low worldwide mintages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.