Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is one of the enduring romantic images of the Klondike Gold Rush, and the gold-plated nuggets engraved at the bottom of your pan evoke this critical moment. The influx of gold rushers, however, also forever altered the land, uprooting and repressing the traditional ways of living of the Indigenous peoples who lived in the area for millennia prior to the arrival of settlers. Indigenous communities living in what became Yukon still grapple with this legacy today.
- Contains .9886 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: The obverse features a face value of “25 DOLLARS” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Framed by a Gold-plated rim, the concave-shaped reverse features a design by RCM engraver Matt Bowen. A combination of engraved details and multiple frostings help capture the look of the steel pans used by those who went panning for Gold during the Klondike Gold Rush (1896-1899). Water pouring out of the pan reveals Gold-plated nuggets and flecks, which are engraved at the bottom of the pan. The reverse includes the words “CANADA” and “KLONDIKE 1896-2921” to commemorate the 125th anniversary of the discovery that sparked the Gold rush.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Selective Gold plating frames this snapshot of the past and adds a realistic gleam to this Gold discovery. Add this 125th Anniversary Klondike Gold Rush Panning for Gold coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.