|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First ever major redesign of the popular American Silver Eagle bullion coin program.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of the coins.
- Stunning reverse proof finish is unique to these coins, limited to a mintage of 125,000 each.
- Obverse: An enhanced depiction of Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge. The Type 2 coin features an enhanced version of this design featuring more detail from the original engraving.
- Reverse: The classic Mercanti reverse of the Type 1 Eagle features a heraldic eagle with 13 stars above. The all-new Type 2 reverse depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Type 1 coin minted at the West Point Mint with a "W" mint mark. Type 2 coin minted in San Francisco with an "S" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
With 2021 marking the first ever major design change for the Silver American Eagle program, this collectible set includes both designs rendered in exceptional reverse proof finish and a limited mintage. Add this set to your collection today to get this latest release from this popularly collected series!
Updated Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the updated reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program, and the updated designs began appearing on the coins in mid-year 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
This design, introduced in 1986, was not the first time used in circulation. Weinman's Walking Liberty design was introduced during a time in which American coinage beauty was lacking. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar was minted between 1916 and 1947. The design was an instant hit with the public as a reminder of American ideals, opportunity and patriotism. The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
IRA-Approved Silver Eagles
In the midst of the various social, political, and financial factors that continuously impact today's global economy, Silver holdings in an IRA can provide some financial reassurance and stability. Many view Silver as a more secure option for investment opportunities than stocks, bonds, or other forms of investments backed by paper. An IRA backed by Silver gives you the opportunity to invest in a physical commodity with a strong historic record as a store of value. The Silver American Eagle is IRA-Approved and widely available at APMEX.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.