- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Treasures of United States is now in beautiful color! This collection features all 50 states. This coin depicts Maine with tourmaline, boaters, and the state bird, the black-capped chickadee.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an eagle within an emblem, as well as the weight, purity and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains tourmaline. The design features the state flower (white pine cone), state bird (black-capped chickadee), pine trees, a canoe, a lobster boat and the state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Display your new item in a stylish presentation box.
Collect them all! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Maine Tourmaline coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
The unparalleled detail in these coins' designs are home to hidden illustrations that depict state culture and history. Additionally, these coins all contain natural objects that are native to the states they represent. With a mintage of only 500, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set that celebrates the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
The gem and specimen tourmaline is produced in the United States and was first discovered in 1822 in the state of Maine. This makes tourmaline the official state gemstone of Maine, and the deposits there tend to produce crystals in raspberry red and minty greens. Native Americans have used pink and green tourmaline as funeral gifts for centuries.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.