- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity and country of issue around a bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the beryl. The design features the mayflower (state flower), wild turkey (state bird) and President John Adams.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Display your new item in style in an APMEX presentation box.
Collect every Treasures of the U.S. coin! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Massachusetts Beryl coin to your collection today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can admire at the intricate detail when they find hidden illustrations depicting facets of state culture and history. Every item inside the coins is natural and derived from the state the coin represents. With only 500 coins per state available, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
Beryl is a mineral composed of beryllium aluminium cyclosilicate, and well-known varieties of beryl include emerald and aquamarine. Pure beryl is colorless but is frequently tinted by impurities. Colorless beryl is called goshenite and the name originates from Goshen, Massachusetts, where it was originally discovered. In the past, goshenite was used for manufacturing eyeglasses and lenses due to its transparency. Now, it is most commonly used for gemstone purposes.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.