You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the scorpion in the sand of the Australian desert.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This limited mintage Silver coin features the desert scorpion in a beautiful Brilliant Uncirculated finish. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2022 1 oz Silver Desert Scorpion Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
The third coin in a bullion series featuring Australia's most dangerous animals follows the first release of the redback spider and the second release of the great white shark. This third release depicts the desert scorpion in both Gold and Silver. The desert scorpion is found in the deserts of Australia's interior. They are known to dig a deep spiral burrow up to 1 m deep, protecting them from the sizzling temperatures. They have a stout body, that is yellow to reddish brown in color.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.