|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$31.26||$31.42||$32.56|
|20 - 99||$30.56||$30.71||$31.83|
|100 - 499||$29.96||$30.11||$31.21|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This bullion Silver coin, issued by the country of Papua New Guinea features a modern version of a classic coin. This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Single coins are in plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 coins come in heat-sealed rolls.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the national emblem of Papua New Guinea, and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a modern design of a Bird of Paradise in flight. Included is the name of the coin, purity, weight and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Papua New Guinea government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin will become a favorite for all collectors. Add this Silver Bird of Paradise coin to your cart today!
Bird of Paradise
The original coin was minted in Berlin in 1895 for the German colony of New Guinea and has become one of the most highly prized coins in the numismatic world. The Bird of Paradise is the National Emblem for Papua New Guinea and the image of the bird is also included on the flag
APMEX has partnered with MDM Mint to bring you these beautiful Papua New Guinea Bird of Paradise coins. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.