|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$1,087.29||$1,098.62||$1,132.59|
|10 - 19||$1,083.29||$1,094.57||$1,128.43|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are typically packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “22” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Platinum Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Include diversity to your portfolio by adding the 2022 1 oz Platinum Maple Leaf bullion coin to your cart today!
Platinum Maple Leafs
The Maple Leaf has been a staple of Canadian coinage for over 40 years, and the Royal Canadian Mint continues to take security to a whole new level with their Bullion DNA program – originally introduced in 2015. Each 2022 1 oz Platinum Maple Leaf will feature a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA. With enhanced security features and .9995 Platinum content, Platinum Maple Leafs remain one of the most popular coins in North America.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.