- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000.
- First release of the Knights of the Past series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a capsule with blister pack and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Knights of Malta in a battle array, with the famous Verdala Palace in the background. The upper rim displays the name of the series with the 5 Euro denomination beneath.
- Reverse: Features a Maltese knight holding a shield that displays the coat of arms of the Central Bank of Malta.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
The Germania Mint offers the newest series to their portfolio, which features famous knights throughout the ages. This inaugural release features Maltese Knights in battle formation, with their castle in the background. These knights are a religious military order dating back to the 11th century, where they ruled under their own papal charter over the Maltese Islands. Remnants of their early years in power are still seen in the region of Malta today, and the group has grown immensely over the years to the worldwide order focused on humanitarian efforts and religious brotherhood that it is today.
The reverse of the round contains the coat of arms for the Bank of Malta held by a Maltese knight standing at attention.This is an extremely unique and beautiful way to display the traditional coat of arms on this highly detailed currency.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.