|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$24.39||$24.51||$25.41|
|20 - 49||$23.89||$24.01||$24.89|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- As approved by the Secretary of the Treasury June 4, 1963, Public Law 88-36.
- Silver may be secured only by presenting in person one Silver certificate to United States Assay Office, 115 Hermann Street, San Francisco, Cal. at the monetary value of $1.292 per fine troy ounce on or before June 24, 1968."
- Nuggets come in a glass tube with a certificate.
- This item is a replica, however the Silver is .999 fine.
This unique product is not typically found in the marketplace. Take advantage of the opportunity to get your $1 in Silver Shot Nuggets by adding several to your cart today!
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 17, 2017
Date:Sep 13, 2017
Just being Honest here and saying that this purchase was a Throw In Purchase for my Son. And I am happy to report that he loved it ! Have to admit that it is pretty cool to have Nuggets ! And with that said.....I'm going to throw another one of these in my Cart the next time I log on for a purchase. I have No Silver in a Nugget Form, so this is a Must Have for me...!
Posted By:Silver Chronic
Date:May 18, 2017
Date:Nov 10, 2016
These are awesome!! I bought two and loved them so much I just ordered another 11 and made these babies out of stock! These are simply amazing. I recommend buying them if they come back in stock.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.