- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Silver Shillings were struck during the reign of King George VI. George VI was monarch during the trying times of WWII before passing away not long after the war at the age of 56. An excellent addition for any collection of world coinage.
- Struck during the reign of King George VI (1936-1952).
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition.
- Dates chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Bust of George VI facing left.
- Reverse: Lion sitting atop a crown dividing the date and above the denomination.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these George VI British Shillings to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.