- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of only 20,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes and 10 tubes come in a mint sealed box.
- Obverse: Illustrates a tiger cub in Gangneung alongside bamboo stalks with the Ojukheon House in the background.
- Reverse: Features the Korean Peninsular embodied in "Hangul," the Korean alphabet over a tiger print. The KOMSCO logo is also incorporated into the design along with .999 purity shown with latent letter changing technology.
Protect your 1 oz Silver Tiger medal from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the third release of Korea's Silver Tiger bullion series. Add one of these Korean Silver Tiger medals to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.