You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Yu-Gi-Oh! first launched in 1996 as a Japanese manga about a trading card game, spawned into an anime series in 1998, and later became a trading card game in 1999. The Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game was recognized as a top selling trading card game by Guinness World Records in 2009 after selling over 22 billion cards worldwide.
- Contains (2) 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Maximum possible mintage of only 250 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins are housed in a TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with a special serialized Yu-Gi-Oh! themed style card.
- APMEXclusive® and officially licensed in partnership with Konami Cross Media.
- Maximillion Pegasus Obverse: Features a highly detailed, colorized image of Maximillion Pegasus ready to duel. To the left of the image is the Yu-Gi-Oh! logo. The background displays shades of cobalt blue.
- Dark Magician Girl Obverse: Features a highly detailed, colorized image of Dark Magician Girl ready to duel. To the left of the image is the Yu-Gi-Oh! logo. The background displays shades of cobalt blue.
- Reverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms in the center along with the 2022 date below. Above the coat of arms is the iconic catchphrase, "It's Time to Duel." Below features the Yu-Gi-Oh! logo along with the weight, purity, metal content and denomination.
- Legal tender coin issued and guaranteed by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect and display your limited edition collectible coin by adding one of these white gloves to your order.
APMEX has teamed up with Konami Cross Media to release a collection of officially licensed Yu-Gi-Oh! products to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the franchise. These officially licensed colorized Yu-Gi-Oh! coins are perfect for any fan of the manga, anime and trading card game. Add this 2022 Niue 1 oz Colorized Silver $2 Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dark Magician Girl and Maximillion Pegasus coin set to your cart today!
Konami Cross Media
Konami Cross Media NY Inc. is a member of Konami Group and specializes in multiplatform brand management and production. Konami Cross Media NY Inc. takes a 360-degree approach in managing the rights to globally iconic IPs such as Yu-Gi-Oh!, Bomberman, Contra and Frogger.
A true global phenomenon and perennial fan favorite, the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime brand ranks among the top 25 highest-grossing media franchises of all time. Celebrating over 25 years and amassing a fervent following, the brand continues to flourish with each new series and expansion. To date, fans have engaged by reading manga, watching more than 900 Yu-Gi-Oh! anime episodes, and downloading the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links mobile game and Master Duels over 150 million times combined. Fans have also supported the brand at the box office, retail, and they have played with and purchased over 25.1 billion units of the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game – a Guinness World Record! The future is bright for this anime franchise with a robust slate of new content, games and merchandise planned for release in 2022 and beyond that will continue to engage and entertain audiences globally.
Meet Yugi and his best buds Joey, Tristian and Téa. They share a love for the newest game that's sweeping the nation: Duel Monsters! Duel Monsters is a card-battling game in which players put different mystical creatures against one another in creative and strategic duels! Packed with awesome monsters and mighty spell cards, Yugi and his friends are totally obsessed with the game. But there's more to this card game than meets the eye!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.