As low as $8.99 per round over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 24||$34.86||$35.22||$36.31|
|25 - 249||$33.86||$34.21||$35.27|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2021 Chiwoo Silver coin marks the sixth release of the highly sought after Chiwoo Silver bullion series. The limited mintages and annual changing designs make the Chiwoo series a desired part of many collections and investment portfolios.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Sixth issue of the successful South Korean medal bullion series.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes and 10 tubes come in a sealed mint box. All other medals will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: 2021 continues with the 2020 version of the gwi-myeon-wa, the shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang. The design features stronger facial features as well as two large bull horns. This grinning gi-wa design is owned by the Gyeongju National Museum of the Republic of Korea. Design also incorporates a lenticular security feature.
- Reverse: Depicts the great Chiwoo Cheonwang in full battle dress beating on a traditional war drum with such fierceness that lightning bolts shoot out amid his soldiers on horseback.
Protect your Chiwoo medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 Chiwoo Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.