You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 4.822 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited edition item of 1,000 statues worldwide.
- Comes packaged in black velvet inside a Star Wars themed case.
- The purity, Lucasfilm copyright, and unique production number are listed on the base of the statue. The approximate width of the base is 5 centimeters, and the approximate height of the statue is 9 centimeters.
- Designed by 3D master sculptor Alejandro Pereira Ezcurra.
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm and minted by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This limited edition Silver miniature statue is a unique way to display your love for the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy! Add this 150 gram Silver Boba Fett miniature statue to your cart today!
Star Wars and the Galaxy Far, Far Away
In 1977, pop culture changed forever with the introduction of George Lucas' famed series, Star Wars. The worldwide phenomenon expanded to many films, comic books, television series, video games and theme park attractions. Star Wars is currently (as of 2021) the fifth-highest-grossing media franchise of all time. Star Wars has made its way into all mediums of pop culture with a memorable storyline and beloved characters like R2-D2, Darth Vader, Yoda and many more. The force is strong with these Star Wars Chibi coins at APMEX.
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.