- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a tiger.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this 1999 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with Lunar Tiger Privy Mark to your cart today!
This is a collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Tiger - 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998 and 2010.
Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking and capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. Tiger people cannot make up their minds at times, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons and Dogs.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 2, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.