- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2003 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Sterling Silver
From:Franklin County, Ohio
Date:Feb 21, 2019
As usual Apmex came through in a winning way. Ordered this 1/4 oz platinum coin late Monday afternoon, had it delivered late Thursday morning. Coin came in a labeled flip, and was in excellent condition. Couldn't be happier.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.