- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Comes packaged in a Matrix-themed box and protected by an acrylic capsule.
- Coin measures 40 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colorized image of Neo with his hand up, seemingly stopping bullets in Silver with The Matrix logo below.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver $2 The Matrix: The One Coin to your cart today.
The Matrix premiered on March 31, 1999 and changed the world of cinema forever with an amazing story and ground-breaking visual effects. Neo, played by Keanu Reeves, knows something is wrong with the world he inhabits. He meets a man named Morpheus who gives him the option to take the red pill and learn the true nature of his reality. It is here that the film leads the viewer on a mind-bending trip through The Matrix, an artificial reality constructed by machines intent on keeping humans enslaved without their ever being aware. Morpheus believes Neo is prophesied to be "The One" who will overcome the limitations of this imposed reality and help mankind to escape to true freedom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.