- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls, while multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the denomination and the 2022 year-date are featured.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans floating together on the surface of the water, almost creating a heart shape between them along with the text, "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Swans along with your other collections by adding a home safe or lockbox to your order.
This swan comes to life as it gracefully moves through the tranquil water. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2022 1 oz Gold Swan coin from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
The Perth Mint 2022 1 oz Gold Swan
An instant collector favorite due to the limited mintage and impeccable design, the Swan Series is renowned worldwide. The highly anticipated 2022 1 oz Gold Swan features a new and exciting design of two graceful swans on the water. This coin is the sixth in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year. Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today.
The Perth Mint Swan Series
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan Series became an instant classic due to its limited mintage and unique design. Yearly changing reverse designs add more collectibility for these coins on top of their already impressive values. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan are now available with bullion finishes as well, alongside a larger 5 oz Silver Proof finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint, producing high-quality bullion since 1892. Throughout the mint’s long history, The Perth Mint name and logo have become synonymous with some of the highest standards of products in the Precious Metals industry. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs, along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Learn about the price of Gold per ounce and other Precious Metals charts.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.