|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in a NGC holder, grading the coin a Mint State-70.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Gold Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is highly desired among collectors. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. The Libertad is Mexico's most treasured coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535. Add this 2021 MS-70 NGC 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), otherwise known as North America’s oldest mint. It is also the national mint of the country of Mexico and it was first established in Mexico City in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is also the Mexican Mint's largest client. It produces both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.