You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin does not come in the mint assay and it may have slight imperfections or abrasions.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a capsule.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2015.
- Reverse: A portrait of a cougar howling, with the lines in the background representing the ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the muzzle spiked with long whiskers, short round ears and dense fur, all presented in full detail.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Growling Cougar coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The cougar is one of the most powerful predators to roam Canada. This exceptional Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series, but are also responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.