- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Majestic Polar Bear is the first in a new line of Premium Bullion coins in special packaging that are produced with a guaranteed weight and “four nines” (99.99%) purity, and are issued in an easy-to-collect format.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a premium card holder and wrapped in a clear envelope with a tamper-evident seal, each Majestic Polar Bear bears the year “2022” and includes two extraordinary features: a “paw print” privy mark and vivid radial lines, a new sunburst finish that adds amazing visual energy to an already inspiring portrait.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse is based on a design by Canadian artist Glen Loates and features a full-body portrait of a polar bear (Ursus maritimus) in its natural Arctic environment. The polar bear has its head turned to the side while standing atop a small rise in an ice field; the scene is depicted against vivid radial lines to create a dramatic sunburst finish. The reverse includes a “paw print” privy mark, the coin’s purity and weight, the word “CANADA” and the year “2022.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Whether it’s a keepsake or new addition to your collection, The Majestic Polar Bear coin offers value that endures. And since its reverse “bears” the year “2022,” this is an ideal piece to start your new collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Majestic Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
Canada is home to roughly 15,000 polar bears, or about 2/3 of the world’s total population. Polar bears inhabit the northern regions of several provinces, but most of the population is found in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories.
The Royal Canadian Mint Silver Coins
The Royal Canadian Mint strikes some of the most popular Silver coins in the world. These stunning Silver coins, including the Silver Maple Leaf, are sought after for their Precious Metal content and iconic designs. The mint strikes over 1 billion coins on a yearly basis, including Vintage Canadian coins and currencies for other nations around the world. Royal Canadian Mint Silver bullion offers an attractive way to buy Silver for your portfolio or collection.
Precious Metals IRA
For products to qualify for a Precious Metals IRA, they must meet minimum fineness requirements as set by the IRS. 1 oz Silver Majestic Polar Bear coins are eligible for the Precious Metals IRA as they exceed the .999 fineness requirement.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 21, 2022
Nice coin. Some decry the packaging but the coin is very attractive. The radial line design overdone a bit on the QEII side of the coin, in my opinion, but the polar bear image and surrounding text are well designed. Low Mintage and beauty help justify the high price. Purchased 5 of these
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.