- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
While the previous incuse coins had a standard incuse depth of 0.3 mm, thanks to new technology developed by the RCM's Research and Development team, on the Super Incuse SML the intricately engraved maple leaf sits 1.5 mm below the coin’s surface – that’s nearly 40% of the coin gauge!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a black clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt, along with the engraved face value “20 DOLLARS” and the year “2022.”
- Reverse: Your coin’s reverse features Walter Ott’s iconic sugar maple leaf design, unchanged since the first Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin issued in 1988. The famous maple leaf has been struck using Super Incuse technology, which gives it an incuse depth of 1.5 millimeters, and now enhanced with rose Gold plating. A modified Reverse Proof finish ensures the focus is on the brilliant relief. The reverse also includes the engraved words “CANADA” and “FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR” as well as the purity standard of “9999.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With Super Incuse technology, you’ll see the SML’s maple leaf in a whole new way. The engraving is every bit as intricate and detailed as previous SML coins, but the extreme relief depth adds a new level of complexity to an already famous design. Add this 1 oz Silver Super Incuse Reverse Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Maple Leaf
Date:Jan 13, 2023
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.