- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Of the limited quantity of Proof Silver Eagles available at launch, only 30,000 of them were made available through select distributors before the official launch of the product. The Advanced Release designation signifies that this was among this very small group of coins, the absolute first to be released from the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's flawless PR-70 condition.
- APMEXclusive® PCGS Black Label provides a unique presentation for this exceptional coin.
- Advanced Release designation signifies that this was among the very limited group of coins made available to select distributors before the launch of the coin on April 14, 2022.
- Obverse: An enhanced depiction of Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The 2022 design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Minted at the West Point Mint with a "W" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2022-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled updated reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program, and the designs began appearing on the coins in mid-year 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
This design, introduced in 1986, was not the first time it was used in circulation. Weinman's Walking Liberty design was introduced during a time in which American coinage beauty was lacking. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar was minted between 1916 and 1947. The design was an instant hit with the public as a reminder of American ideals, opportunity and patriotism. The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.