- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Pobjoy Mint is delighted to announce the release of the final coin in a series of five coins featuring "The Wild 5" of the world.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- Coins are packaged in a capsule inside a custom-made acrylic box with an outer printed sleeve which includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Sierra Leone Coat of Arms.
- Reverse: Features the head of a zebra.
- The high relief strike adds depth and dimension to the coin.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2022 Sierra Leone 2 oz Silver £20 High Relief Wild Five: Zebra coin to your cart today!
Pobjoy Mint is a privately held company in Surrey, England that was founded in 1965 by Derek Pobjoy. Today, it continues to be a family run business and a leader in the manufacturer of legal tender coins for British Overseas Territories. As a private mint, they also produce medals, medallions, official regalia (royal crowns and scepters), tokens, and a wide range of numismatic coins. Pobjoy is also known for developing the first man-made Precious Metal called Virenium®. Additionally, Pobjoy is the only mint in the world that has perfected the manufacturing of colored Titanium coinage.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.