|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$30.51||$30.83||$31.78|
|20 - 99||$29.51||$29.82||$30.74|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX is proud to present Pressburg Mint's eighth iteration of the popular Chronos series. The limited mintage series revolves around the theme of the passing of time.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 30,000.
- Eighth issue of the Chronos series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated bullion condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a clock dial with Roman numerals and ornaments showing the time 5 minutes to 12:00. The 12 o'clock mark features "AG" which is the Latin abbreviation for Argentum (or Silver).
- Reverse: Features a stylized image of infinity, a symbol for eternity, with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II above and issuing country below. Ornaments surround the center.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 2022 Tokelau 1 oz Silver $6 Chronos BU coin to your cart today!
Pressburg Mint Chronos Series
The series features changing designs every year, all with the same message referring to the well-known phrase "Panta Rhei" (everything flows) by the famous Greek philosopher Heraclitus. This year's release uses the theme of water to represent this flow in the literal sense. The obverse depicts two mermaids with a stylized water background surrounded by a clock. The reverse depicts an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with imagery of clock components, a symbol for infinity, and the issuing country of Tokelau.
Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna, is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the centuries-old minting tradition of the country. The mint strives to produce bullion and Prooflike products of the highest quality and is known for its ever-evolving yearly releases, namely the Terra, Vivat, Chronos and ICON programs.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 18, 2022
Added one of these to my last order to check it out. Now I wish I had ordered more! This is a stunning coin. Incredible, intricate design. Just placed my order for more of these while they're available.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Sep 17, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.