Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The maple leaf, and even Canada itself, can mean something different to every Canadian: it can evoke a sense of belonging, of achievements both personal and shared; it can symbolize diversity, and the values that inspire us to create a brighter future for all.
- Coin contains 1/4 oz Silver.
- Your coin comes in a full-color custom folder. The bespoke capsule for each coin allows you to pop it out of the packaging to get a close-up view of the coin.
- Obverse: The obverse indicates a face value of “5 DOLLARS” and features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Celia Godkin, your coin’s reverse features a classically styled maple leaf. The image is synonymous with Canada, but on this coin, it represents the individual experiences and stories of every Canadian. The reverse includes the word “CANADA” and the year “2022.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2022 Moments to Hold Your Canadian Story coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.